The “Digital American” power cords, with over two years of continuous Research and Development in the making, sets a new standard for Digital Power Cables.
Specifically designed to reduce the noise floor on all types of digital electronics, especially SACD / CD players, DACs, Class-D amps (new “High Power” Version), DVD / Blu-ray players, audio and video servers, computer and media based systems as well as HDTVs (Plasma, LED, LCD, projectors) and more! The “Digital American” should be used as a perfect synergistic partner with the Triode Wire Labs family of audiophile & videophile cable products.
- NEW “High Power” Version, designed for higher current devices, such as amplifiers!
- Designed for all digital and Class D devices, it produces the most natural, organic balanced reproduction with perfect PRAT!
- Reduces the high frequency noise associated with digital gear, both in audio & video.
- Slightly different dielectric utilized as compared to the TWL “Plus” series of power cables.
- Both mains and C13 IEC employ highly conductive alloy copper contact surfaces that are hand polished.
- Custom CNC-milled aluminum / carbon fiber shell connector bodies contribute to the high performance. Designed in the USA by Ted Paisley (Wavelength Audio / Video), these connector bodies provide a very solid foundation that damps mechanical vibration and isolates electrically as well.
- Utilizes conductive gold mylar as well as patented conductive carbonized external sleeving to assist in maintaining clean signals as well as providing interference & RF filtering.
- Deeply Cryogenically Treated Conductors & Connectors, which provides Accuracy and Naturalness.
- Extremely Flexible and User Friendly.
- Hand-made and Crafted in the USA, using the best anti-oxidization and contact enhancing treatments.
- All cords are “burned-in” at TWL, featuring a BRAND NEW audiodharma CABLE COOKER™ HIGH POWER Anniversary Edition 3.5 with premium all-copper billet Cardas CCGR binding posts. Only Three in the World & Triode Wire Labs has one!
- 30-day Audition Trial – please see our Terms & Conditions.
- Optional natural sounding pure copper with 24K Gold Schuko CEE 7/7 male mains plug available.
- Resonance controlling dielectric potting adhesive utilized.
- Finally, a power cable that transforms high-resolution digital music and video to beautiful, natural analogue-like playback!
Each brand-new Triode Wire Labs, Inc. Power Cable is Serial Numbered and includes an Official Triode Wire Labs Cable Certificate for Authentication as well as a User Guide for Best Audiophile Cable Management practices. All cables are shipped with an Earth-Friendly, reusable as well as biodegradable Triode Wire Labs logo drawstring bag.
Triode Wire Labs is now a full-line Furutech dealer, OEM for Cardas Audio, as well as an IeGO Audio dealer. Please email us for prices, including special connector options.
Okay, so what’d I hear? Big Bass and Big Tone. In short, the Seven Plus is the best power cord that I’ve heard in my system to date.
Scot Hull, Part-Time Audiophile
The proprietary TWL design and completely passive ground plane technology are claimed to ensure exceptional passive noise suppression and RFI/EMI rejection. The TWL wires also revealed themselves to be extremely flexible and to easily fit most sockets.
Joel Chevassus, Six Moons Reviewer
As long as the other components in the system are also close enough to neutral, the TWL cables should have no trouble holding their own in world-class systems regardless of the total system cost.
Jonathan Lo, Enjoy the Music Reviewer
So are TWL power cords that mythical perfect power cord every audiophile has been dreaming of, able to leap tall buildings and rescue a poor-sounding system to greatness? Normally, audiophiles will dismiss such a loaded question, but in this case, the answer may be “closer to yes than dreamt possible.”
Jonathan Lo, Enjoy the Music Reviewer