The “Ten Plus American” has been one of Triode Wire Labs top sellers since it offers state of the art performance that is far beyond its price point!
It is now standard with Furutech FI-11M (Cu) mains and FI-11 (Cu) C13 IEC connectors. This power cord, containing 315 conductors is complete in its performance and sets a new standard compared to many, “cost no object” power cords. The “Ten Plus American” can be used as a perfect system partner with the “Twelve Plus American” and “Seven Plus American” power cords as well as the “Digital American” and “Statement” series of power cords! The “Ten Plus American” can be used with many components, in perfect synergy for the ideal reference system. In systems, it displays NATURAL PRAT (Pace, Rhythm & Timing), with the emphasis on natural, non-fatiguing analog sound.
- Designed for medium power sources, such as preamplifiers, lower powered amplifiers (under 50 WPC RMS) and phono preamplifiers. Superb sounding tone improvement on guitar amps as well as visually stunning improvements on LCD & LED wide-screen HDTV’s!
- Works great on lower power sources as well, such as CD, SACD, DVD & Blu-Ray players. However, the “Digital American” series is recommended on all digital devices!
- Deep Cryogenically Treated Conductors & Connectors, which is Accurate & Natural Sounding.
- Custom Triode Wire Labs, Inc. Proprietary Design, for exceptional passive noise suppression and RFI/EMI rejection.
- Extremely Flexible and User Friendly.
- Hand-made and Crafted in the USA, using the best anti-oxidization and contact enhancing treatments.
- All cords are “burned-in” at TWL, featuring a HIGH POWER audiodharma CABLE COOKER™ Anniversary Edition 3.5 with premium all-copper billet Cardas CCGR binding posts.
- 30-day Audition Trial – please see our Terms & Conditions.
- Standard with Natural sounding Furutech copper C13 IEC and NEMA 5-15 plug sets.
- One of our best selling cables to date!
- In-stock optional Furutech copper FI-E11(Cu) Schuko and Furutech FI-AU3112(G) (Australian / NZ) mains plug available as well as Furutech FI-UK 1363(G) (UK & Ireland). Please see “drop-down” prices above.
- Resonance controlling dielectric potting adhesive utilized.
- Also, an in-stock optional Furutech FI-8N (G) High-End Performance C-7 (Figure 8) IEC Connector. Please see “drop-down” prices above.
Each brand-new Triode Wire Labs, Inc. Power Cable is Serial Numbered and includes an Official Triode Wire Labs Cable Certificate for Authentication as well as a User Guide for Best Audiophile Cable Management practices. All cables are shipped with an Earth-Friendly, reusable as well as biodegradable Triode Wire Labs logo drawstring bag.
Triode Wire Labs is now a full-line Furutech dealer, OEM for Cardas Audio, as well as an IeGO Audio dealer. Please email us for prices, including special connector options.
Okay, so what’d I hear? Big Bass and Big Tone. In short, the Seven Plus is the best power cord that I’ve heard in my system to date.
Scot Hull, Part-Time Audiophile
The proprietary TWL design and completely passive ground plane technology are claimed to ensure exceptional passive noise suppression and RFI/EMI rejection. The TWL wires also revealed themselves to be extremely flexible and to easily fit most sockets.
Joel Chevassus, Six Moons Reviewer
As long as the other components in the system are also close enough to neutral, the TWL cables should have no trouble holding their own in world-class systems regardless of the total system cost.
Jonathan Lo, Enjoy the Music Reviewer
So are TWL power cords that mythical perfect power cord every audiophile has been dreaming of, able to leap tall buildings and rescue a poor-sounding system to greatness? Normally, audiophiles will dismiss such a loaded question, but in this case, the answer may be “closer to yes than dreamt possible.”
Jonathan Lo, Enjoy the Music Reviewer