The “American Speaker Cable” is the latest product in the Triode Wire Labs line-up.
Consisting of 210 individual 30 AWG conductors in its standard format (420 conductors in bi-wired format!), utilizing only the finest sounding connectors made by Cardas Audio. The standard solid billet milled pure copper spades combined with Triode Wire Labs proprietary design and fabrication methods produces the most natural, musically pure sound available at affordable audiophile prices. The copper spade installation method of hydraulic compression die forging of 16,000 lbs. force produces the “perfect” connection. This cold-fused / cold-welded technique provides the perfect bonded joint (see video here…)
In-house developed “Ground Plane Technology” is added to every pair of speaker cables produced. This purely passive noise reduction technology enhances the listening experience by assisting in the removal of spurious EMI/RFI anomalies.
The carefully selected materials combined with a quality build produce PERFECT NATURAL PRAT (Pace, Rhythm & Timing) and will be true to the original source, without coloration. If you’re in the market for an “expensive” ULTRA-FI speaker cable, you should audition Triode Wire Labs “American Speaker Cable” to hear what’s possible at Affordable, audiophile prices!
- Designed for work effortlessly with all types of amplifier and speaker combinations, including flea watt SET’s horn systems to mega-watt solid state monoblock electrostatics, and everything in-between!
- Effortless, revealing organic & natural sound – the perfect neutral conductors!
- Perfect SYNERGY with Triode Wire Labs Power Cable products, a match made in Heaven!
- Standard with “top of the line” natural sounding pure copper Cardas spades. Three different pure copper spade connector combinations available (standard 6.5mm (CGMS), oversized 9mm (CGMS-9) and narrow spades (CCMS-S) for vintage gear with terminal strip connectors (ie- older McIntosh gear). All compression die forged to produce the “perfect” connection!
- Deep Cryogenically Treated Conductors & Connectors, which is Accurate & Natural Sounding.
- Custom Triode Wire Labs, Inc. “Ground Plane Technology” Proprietary Design, for exceptional passive noise suppression and RFI/EMI field rejection.
- Very Flexible and User Friendly.
- Hand-made and Crafted in the USA, employing 100% USA-produced components using the best anti-oxidization and contact enhancing treatments.
- 30-day Audition Trial – please see our Terms & Conditions.
- Our newest product to date!
- All speaker cables are “burned-in” at TWL, featuring a newly acquired HIGH POWER audiodharma CABLE COOKER™ Anniversary Edition 3.5 with premium all-copper billet Cardas CCGR binding posts.
- Optional in-stock Cardas Rhodium over Silver plated banana connectors (CAB) available. The installation of the bananas will require the use of Cardas Quad-eutectic solder, the finest audio solder in the world, originally developed by the Western Electric Corporation.
- Speaker cable pricing is per pair.
- Yes, custom speaker jumpers are available!!!
Each pair of Triode Wire Labs, Inc. Speaker Cables will be Serial Numbered and includes an Official Triode Wire Labs Cable Certificate for Authentication as well as a User Guide for Best Audiophile Cable Management practices. All cables are shipped with an Earth-Friendly, reusable as well as biodegradable Triode Wire Labs logo drawstring bag.
Triode Wire Labs is now a full-line Furutech dealer, OEM for Cardas Audio, as well as an IeGO Audio dealer. Please email us for prices, including special connector options.
Okay, so what’d I hear? Big Bass and Big Tone. In short, the Seven Plus is the best power cord that I’ve heard in my system to date.
Scot Hull, Part-Time Audiophile
The proprietary TWL design and completely passive ground plane technology are claimed to ensure exceptional passive noise suppression and RFI/EMI rejection. The TWL wires also revealed themselves to be extremely flexible and to easily fit most sockets.
Joel Chevassus, Six Moons Reviewer
As long as the other components in the system are also close enough to neutral, the TWL cables should have no trouble holding their own in world-class systems regardless of the total system cost.
Jonathan Lo, Enjoy the Music Reviewer
So are TWL power cords that mythical perfect power cord every audiophile has been dreaming of, able to leap tall buildings and rescue a poor-sounding system to greatness? Normally, audiophiles will dismiss such a loaded question, but in this case, the answer may be “closer to yes than dreamt possible.”
Jonathan Lo, Enjoy the Music Reviewer