The “Digital American” power cords, with over two years of continuous Research and Development in the making, sets a new standard for Digital Power Cables.
Specifically designed to reduce the noise floor on all types of digital electronics, especially SACD / CD players, DACs, Class-D amps (new “High Power” Version), DVD / Blu-ray players, audio and video servers, computer and media based systems as well as HDTVs (Plasma, LED, LCD, projectors) and more! The “Digital American” should be used as a perfect synergistic partner with the Triode Wire Labs family of audiophile & videophile cable products.
- NEW “High Power” Version, designed for higher current devices, such as amplifiers!
- Designed for all digital and Class D devices, it produces the most natural, organic balanced reproduction with perfect PRAT!
- Reduces the high frequency noise associated with digital gear, both in audio & video.
- Slightly different dielectric utilized as compared to the TWL “Plus” series of power cables.
- Both mains and C13 IEC employ highly conductive alloy copper contact surfaces that are hand polished.
- Custom CNC-milled aluminum / carbon fiber shell connector bodies contribute to the high performance. Designed in the USA by Ted Paisley (Wavelength Audio / Video), these connector bodies provide a very solid foundation that damps mechanical vibration and isolates electrically as well.
- Utilizes conductive gold mylar as well as patented conductive carbonized external sleeving to assist in maintaining clean signals as well as providing interference & RF filtering.
- Deeply Cryogenically Treated Conductors & Connectors, which provides Accuracy and Naturalness.
- Extremely Flexible and User Friendly.
- Hand-made and Crafted in the USA, using the best anti-oxidization and contact enhancing treatments.
- All cords are “burned-in” at TWL, featuring a BRAND NEW audiodharma CABLE COOKER™ HIGH POWER Anniversary Edition 3.5 with premium all-copper billet Cardas CCGR binding posts. Only Three in the World & Triode Wire Labs has one!
- 30-day Audition Trial – please see our Terms & Conditions.
- Optional natural sounding pure copper with 24K Gold Schuko CEE 7/7 male mains plug available.
- Resonance controlling dielectric potting adhesive utilized.
- Finally, a power cable that transforms high-resolution digital music and video to beautiful, natural analogue-like playback!
Each brand-new Triode Wire Labs, Inc. Power Cable is Serial Numbered and includes an Official Triode Wire Labs Cable Certificate for Authentication as well as a User Guide for Best Audiophile Cable Management practices. All cables are shipped with an Earth-Friendly, reusable as well as biodegradable Triode Wire Labs logo drawstring bag.
Triode Wire Labs is now a full-line Furutech dealer, OEM for Cardas Audio, as well as an IeGO Audio dealer. Please email us for prices, including special connector options.