The Digital Series “Split Power & Data” is a further extension of the design philosophy incorporated into the Digital Series “Discreet” USB single cable.
The inline power filter has its’ own dedicated 5VDC line to separate it from the data cable. The two USB 2.0 ‘A’ connectors merge into a single USB 2.0 ‘B’ connector that connects the cable to the DAC or other digital hardware. This separation reduces any crosstalk between power and data to virtually zero.
- Pure copper conductors wound preciously to 90 ohms characteristic impedance, which is an extremely important characteristic. The number of TPI is proprietary.
- Super High Quality Amphenol USB connectors.
- Super high quality Sn, Cu and Ag alloy solder utilized.
- Exclusive 3 pole power filter at the USB ‘A’ end of the cable.
- Proprietary shielding connections employed.
- In-house made hand-wound inductors used.
- An organic cotton outer dielectric jacket.
- Designed for all digital and Class D devices, it produces the most natural, organic balanced analogue-like reproduction with perfect PRAT!
- Reduces the noise associated with digital gear.
- Deeply Cryogenically Treated Conductors & Connectors, which provides Accuracy and Naturalness.
- Extremely Flexible and User Friendly.
- Hand-made and Crafted in the USA, using the best anti-oxidization and contact enhancing treatments.
- All USB cables are “burned-in” at TWL, featuring a BRAND NEW audiodharma CABLE COOKER™ HIGH POWER Anniversary Edition 3.5 with premium all-copper billet Cardas CCGR binding posts. 30-day Audition Trial – please see our Terms & Conditions